Practice Make Permanent
Practices are just as important as games and are essential to player development.
- Practice increases physical strength, endurance and ability to perform at a high level consistently over time.
- Practice improves conditioning promoting better execution through repetition and refinement = improved overall performance.
- Practice allows you to build efficient communication and interaction with your team and your coach.
- We encourage all players to ask questions during this time and to have fun.
Practice Schedule Standards
- All teams will practice on their practice days unless there is a scheduled game or inclement weather causing practice to be cancelled.
- Cancellations will be communicated through automation via text messaging, email and / or website.
- Players are expected to show up for practice with all appropriate playing gear including all personal protective gear.
- Any player not wearing a mouth guard will not be permitted to practice.
- Practices are typically held twice a week and one weekend day.
- All game schedules will be available online via the website.
- Changes to game schedules will be done via the website with automatic notification to all parents.
- Game cancellations will be communicated through automation via text messaging, email and / or website.
- Players are asked to arrive 30 minutes prior to game start; fully suited and ready to play.
- Any player not wearing a mouth guard will not be permitted to play as per the Rules of Lacrosse.